Are you searching for “Vinyl sheet flooring near me?” Look no further. Dick’s Flooring is the best way to go!
Vinyl sheet flooring is constructed out of polyvinyl chloride (PVC). It comes with a backing layer that can be installed over many different subfloors and comes in a wide range of color and pattern options. Because vinyl sheet flooring is both long-lasting and straightforward to clean, it is a material frequently selected for use in locations with a lot of foot traffic, such as kitchens and bathrooms.
Why Choose Vinyl Sheet Flooring For Your Home?
Dick’s Flooring can meet your requirements for vinyl sheet flooring for several reasons, including the following:
- We have a large variety of options for vinyl sheet flooring for you to choose from, so you can be confident that you will locate the best design for your house.
- Because our vinyl sheet flooring is long-lasting and requires little in the way of upkeep, you will be able to take pleasure in it for many years to come.
- To get the most bang for your buck, we offer all of our options for vinyl sheet flooring at prices that are more affordable than our competitors.
- Our knowledgeable and helpful staff is always available to answer any questions. Furthermore, they will do so in a friendly manner, giving you the confidence that you are making the best choice possible for your flooring requirements.
Maintenance Tips For Vinyl Sheet Flooring
- Routinely sweeping or vacuuming will remove any loose dirt. To prevent your floor from scratching, you should use a vacuum that does not have a beater bar.
- Mopping with hot water should be done when additional cleaning is required, especially for vinyl sheet for bathroom. Use only water by itself or a cleaning product that the manufacturer recommends. A cleaner that leaves no residue behind should be used. There are a lot of cleaners out there, and many leave behind a sticky residue that acts like a magnet for dirt and allows dirt to accumulate on your flooring.
- To keep your resilient floor free of scratches, you should scrub it with non-abrasive cleaning products or pads.
- Clean up any spills as soon as possible to avoid permanent marks.
- To remove stains that are particularly difficult to remove, such as those caused by mustard, ink, permanent marker, asphalt, shoe polish, mold, mildew, or hair dye, use a scouring pad that is not abrasive.
- Do you need to get rid of your black heel marks? Apply some WD40 to a piece of cloth, and then use it to remove the marks. First, rinse the area thoroughly after cleaning it with warm water and a gentle detergent.
- If the appearance of your luxury vinyl sheet flooring has become dull, you can try cleaning it with one tablespoon of clear ammonia and one quart of warm water. If that does not work, the item can be restored to its original shine using the manufacturer’s recommended solution.
- If an exposed seam or a cut in the vinyl is discovered, cover it to protect it from dirt and further damage, and then contact a flooring professional to repair it.